Session and Speaker Highlights
Improving Patient Volume: Technology and Strategy
- Paul Deeringer, SVP, Strategy & Emerging Business, John Muir Health
- Manisha Gulati, COO, Clarify Health
The Future of Population Health Management
- Bachara Choucair, SVP & Chief Health Officer, Kaiser Permanente
Strategic Partnership Changing Care Delivery
- Angela Shippy, SVP & Chief Quality Officer, Memorial Hermann Health System
CEO Perspectives on the Future of Healthcare
- Shereef Elnahal, President & CEO, University Hospital
- Stan Holm, President & CEO, Olathe Health
- Allan Klapper, President, Wexford Hospital Chair, AHN Women & Children's Institute
Analytics in Practice: Powering Higher-Value Healthcare
- Divya Paliwal, Chief Clinical Transformation Officer, Horizon BCBS NJ
- Greg Berman, Senior Transformation Officer, Colorado Permanente Medical Group
- Jeff Dobro, formerly Health & Benefits Strategy & Clinical Services Leader, Mercer
- Jean Drouin, CEO, Clarify Health
What is the National eForum?
The National Healthcare eForum is a virtual gathering of cross-disciplinary healthcare leaders from the nation’s leading hospitals and health systems. The half-day program features best practice presentations and interactive roundtable discussions addressing the crucial challenges in healthcare today.
Who Should Attend This Event?